Loading Laddar...

Boka kurs


Risktraining pt 1 English

2021-02-03 (onsdag)
kl. 07:45 - 12:00

Risk training part 1, 
category B driver's licence

The class takes approximately 4 hours. We will have some lighter food prepared for you.

Trossö Trafikskola
Drottninggatan 46
371 33 Karlskrona.

Every year a lot of people die or get seriously injured in traffic because some drivers take risks that not only affect themselves, but also others. In an attempt to correct that behaviour and save lives, the Swedish government has decided that everyone that wants to take a Swedish driver’s licence has to attend two mandatory risk trainings.

In order to attend the class you must:

- have good knowledge of the English language

- sign up for the Risk training and pay the fee

- show approved ID documentation (see below).

There will be no test after the risk training. Instead, you have to fulfill the requirements below in order to be reported to Transportstyrelsen that you have completed the Risk training pt 1.

You must:

- have good knowledge of the English language and participate in the discussions

- show approved ID documentation at the time of the class (see below)

- be present during the entire time of the class.

The Risk training pt 1 costs 1100 SEK and can be paid via our webshop or with a credit card at the driving school. The fee must be paid in advance or at the time of the class.

Important information
If you don’t show up for a class that you have signed up for, you still have to pay the fee.

Be there on time. If you’re too late, you wont be allowed to attend the class and you wont get the money back.

Approved ID documentation

The following are approved forms of ID documentation that you may use as proof-of-identity:

• an ID card issued by the Swedish Tax Agency

• a Swedish passport with a dark red cover

• a Swedish national ID card

• a Swedish driver's license

• a Swedish SIS-marked ID card that has been issued by a bank, company, government authority, the Swedish Cashier Service, or similar organization.

• a Swedish government-issued ID card (not SIS-marked).

In addition, a valid passport from any of the following countries is approved as ID documentation:

An EU passport issued 1 September 2006 or later by any of the following countries: Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia or Spain. EU passports fall within the scope of EC regulation 2252/2004. That means that they have a reasonable safety standard. (However, Bulgaria and Cyprus still do not have EU passports that are covered by the EC regulation.) All EU passports carry the biometry symbol.

An attestor is a person who knows you well and is able to verify their relationship with you. You must be at least 18 years old in order to serve as attestor. The attestor has to be present and be able to show approved ID documentation at the time of the hazard training.

Any of the following persons may serve as attestor:

• your spouse or registered partner

• your child or grandchild, provided that they are at least 18 years old

• your parent/guardian

• your sibling or half-sibling, provided that they are at least 18 years old

• your grandparent.


PRIS: 1200 SEK